What is a Laser Tube?
A LASER TUBE is responsible for emitting energy in the form of light, it is made of crystal or glass, there are a variety of powers.
Advantages of laser tube cutting are
- Higher precision (± 0.1mm)
- Better quality in the finish
- Less material waste
- Lower energy use
- Higher productivity
Which Laser Tubes do we handle?
- Tongli Co2 Laser Tube (40w-45w)
- Co2 laser Tube EFR CL700 (35w - 45w)
- ECO H80 Co2 Laser Tube (80w-100w)
- ECO H80 Co2 Laser Tube (80w - 100w)
- Co2 EFR F2 Laser Tube (80w-89w)
- RECI W2 Co2 Laser Tube (90w-104w)
- Co2 RECI W4 Laser Tube (100w-122w)
- Co2 EFR F4 Laser Tube (100w-118w)
- ECO H100 Co2 Laser Tube (100w-130w)
- Co2 EFR F6 Laser Tube (130w-146w)
- ZS1650 EFR Co2 Laser Tube (130w-150w)
- RECI W6 Co2 Laser Tube (130w-160w)